What We Do
The California Alliance for Jobs focuses on some of the most important challenges facing our state: transportation, water and environmental reform. We support investments in public infrastructure that benefit millions of Californians such as roads, bridges, mass transit and water and wastewater systems. Projects like these create jobs, stimulate the economy and create a better quality of life for all.
As part of our efforts, we:
- Work with the legislature, Governor, local leaders, key boards and commissions.
- Monitor planning organizations and participate in policy-making committees and economic development groups.
- Organize support for construction projects and ballot measures that fund investment in our infrastructure.
- Coordinate grassroots advocacy campaigns to inform elected officials and decision-makers of industry positions, and generate public and industry participation at public hearings.
- And lend our resources and expertise to organizations that share Alliance objectives.